Kim Kardashian spills the secret behind her wrinkle-free complexion, Ariana Grande reveals her natural hair, and other beauty news this week
1. Kim Kardashian spills the secret behind her wrinkle-free complexion.
"Don't smile," she said during a masterclass conducted with MUA Mario Dedivanovic. She later tweeted that it was a joke, but the Internet is torn as to the efficacy of her method — after all, it worked for Posh Spice, right? And on that note...
2. Victoria Beckham is launching her own makeup line.
It will include makeup, skincare, fragrance and wellness items that are deemed to be essential to Victoria's personal life. Colour us intrigued.
3. Ariana Grande reveals her natural hair.
This occurred after Grande tweeted a news clipping of herself at five, all curls and tattoo-free. After further prompting from fans, she then filmed herself — sans iconic ponytail — combing through her natural curls.
4. Letitia Wright matches her eyeshadow to her BAFTA award.
Nothing conveys confidence quite like dusting your lids in the exact same hue of the award you're about to be receiving. Atta girl.
5. Chrissy Teigen skips the 2019 Grammy Awards to film a makeup tutorial on Instagram instead.
We're just surprised (and disappointed) it wasn't accompanied by a string of all-too-relatable Tweets, TBH. Would it have been a lot more interesting than the actual Grammys? We have no doubts.
6. Tatcha launches a cream inspired by Kim K's MUA.
We're talking about Mario Dedivanovic. A loyal fan and friend of the brand, Tatcha founders created the product after Dedivanovic talked about wanting a product that will help prep skin before makeup application. Enter: the Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream, a moisturiser that gives skin a dewy, radiant glow all the while creating a smooth base for makeup to go on.
7. RE:ERTH opens their first retail counter.
Located at Design Orchard, shop their full range of innovative skincare solutions powered — and inspired — by nature.
8. Lena Headey fires back at a troll over her makeup-free video.
In a moment that is all Cersei Lannister, the Game of Thrones star tells a "fan" to "f*ck off" after they mentioned that she shouldn't record herself without makeup on again. She then pointed out that she would "continue to not wear makeup." You tell 'em, queen.