When it comes to travel, packing the right beauty products for the right climate is key. I've gotten my edit down to a science. Here's what works for me in almost all weather conditions, from a flawless foundation to a super-hydrating hybrid lip colour and balm.
1. Allies of Skin 1A All-Day Mask, $99 Perfect for flights and those who are constantly on the go, this all day mask is great as there is no need to wash it off and you can easily put this on before your foundation for a smooth finish. Say goodbye to unsightly sheet masks on the flight.
2. Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage, $398 Who says that you can't pamper your skin when you are travelling? The Optimizer Voyage device is great for customising your skin needs when you are overseas. A spa on-the-go, this wireless device (it uses just batteries) is simple to use and easy to pack.
3. Vant 365 Hyacogen50: Complex My current favourite brand which I discovered in Korea. Vant 365 has a huge range of products, and when I managed to snag a few to test at home, this came up on top. As I grow older I am taking more notice of the importance of anti-wrinkle care. Hyacogen50 is scentless and leaves your face feeling lifted and tighter.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Rouge Volupté Shine Oil With the cold season in full swing around the rest of the world, a good lip balm is always a must. This one has both great moisture and fantastic colour payoff. With its wide range of colours available, there is always a hue for any occasion. Check out Nude Lavalliere for a natural look or Rouge Tuxedo for the night out.
5. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation, $82 I can never get enough of this. If you haven't seen my recent video and article, find out why this super-light, natural foundation is constantly on my hit list even when I travel.