#TopDrawerTuesday: Makeup pouch must-haves
To many women, a purse is not just an accessory, but a life vest, safety blanket and carry-all rolled into one. And nestled inside? The makeup pouch that helps transform us from drab to fab with a few well-placed daubs of facepaint. Here is our streamlined edit of slimline products to pop into your makeup pouch so you can always keep your game face on.
1. Castañer Jerez pouch in gold
Spanish heritage brand Castañer may be known for their espadrilles, but we love their stealth luxe pouches, like this gorgeous metallic leather one that is extremely well-made.
2. Urban Decay Brow Tamer in Taupe, $30
Keep your brow game on fleek with this handy mascara that neatens and darkens brows in one motion.
3. Nars Velvet Shadow Stick in Glénan, $44
No time to mess with fussy applicators? This shadow stick glides on easily and is a breeze to blend even in a moving vehicle.
4. Burberry Beauty Fresh Glow Highlighting Luminous Pen
Brighten up your complexion on-the-go with this portable highlighting crayon. Just add a dab on the cheekbones, nose bridge and under the eye area.
5. Clé de Peau Beauté Powder Blush Duo in Plum Flower, $68
With two shades — one matte and one shimmery — you can take your blusher from day to night.
6. M.A.C Cremesheen Lipstick in Sweet Sakura, $31, and Cremesheen Glass in Richer, Lusher, $36
A bright lipstick and accompanying gloss is a simple way to refresh your makeup without piling on the product.
7. SK-II Mid-Day Miracle Essence, $89
Spritz this on over any existing makeup to give skin a refreshed and dewy glow.
To find out more about Spanish heritage brand Castañer, click here.