Best of Buro: Louvre Abu Dhabi, French beauty secrets, and more
1. Buro 24/7 Australia: Rushcutters Bay has a vibrant new restaurant in MARTA, with a menu that has been thoughtfully curated to reflect the attitude of Rome's famed eateries. The bustling open-plan kitchen will serve authentic Italian dishes, including bucatini mussels with tomato and pecorino, crumbed fried rice, mince and mozzarella croquettes, and wood-fired Roman pizza. Arrive hungry.
2. Buro 24/7 Malaysia: When we think of French girl, we picture a sophisticated lady with beautiful skin, windswept hair, and a seductive smile. Case in point — Caroline Parnot and Aude Sarkamari — French fashion bloggers who are giving us a glimpse into the Parisian way of life. We stalk the duo to find out more about the French girl beauty everyone has been talking about for years.
3. Buro 24/7 Middle East: Cat's out of the bag — the Louvre Abu Dhabi will open on 11 November. Designed by Pritzker Prize winning French architect Jean Nouvel, the highly-anticipated museum will be complete with iconic international artworks from Mondrian, Van Gogh, and Vacheron Constantin, who revealed their clock set for the Louvre exclusively to Buro 24/7 Middle East. Here's your sneak preview.
4. Buro 24/7 Singapore: As Louis Vuitton opens the doors to its birthplace at 2 Place Vendôme, we list the must-sees in this historic house — from the haute joaillerie atelier to the special trunks. Designed and built by architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart as two classic townhouses in 1714 and reinstated by architect Peter Marino, this is where you have to make a dedicated pitstop the next time you're in Paris.
5. Buro 24/7 Singapore: The verdict is out, and we should all be proud. Singapore had an impressive showing in this year's World's 50 Best Bars, with a total of 6 bars in the top 50. Our sophisticated Manhattan Bar sits in the seventh spot (and for the first time, places a bar from Singapore in the top 10), also clinching the title of Asia's Best Bar. And the best bar in the entire world? The well-deserved American Bar at The Savoy in London.
Read more #BestofBuro stories.
Buro 24/7 Selection
The best street style from Pitti Uomo 93
The best street style from Milan Men's Fashion Week FW18
Tippling Club's edible gummy bear menu is an ingenious way to pick your cocktail of choice
Kia debuts the Stinger, the brand's fastest car to date
Why nude beige is the hair colour shade to try this year
Buro 24/7 Selection