5 Brazil-themed collections that'll get you in the spirit for the 2016 Olympics
Ready, set, Rio
Indulge in these Rio inspired sportswear, accessories and kicks to ring in the summer Olympics
1. Adidas Originals Releasing the Superstar with its three stripes in a cobalt and white pattern, Adidas Originals pays homage to Rio by subtly recalling it's sand and surf. Produced in collaboration with Marcela Ceribelli (creative director), Hayala Garcia (designer),Fernando Schlaepfer (photographer), and Gessica Justin (cultural producer), look no further for the pair of sneaks that'll carry your sumer style game all season long.
2. Havaianas With no better time to return to their roots than with the Rio 2016 Olympics round the corner, Havaianas releases an Original do Brasil collection that celebrates the colourful culture of the storied city. Think: The lifestyle of the exuberant cariocas, bold, printed bikinis and, the feathered wildlife. A perfect fit for for getting in on that summer high.
3. H&M Seizing the opportunity to ignite a sense of resiliance in all athletes, Swedish fast fashion powerhouse H&M delves into the heart of the sporting spirit with its For Every Victory collection. Part produced from recylcled polyesters, these technical pieces with a fashion edge are meant for getting fit, and looking good while doing it.
4. Nike Precisely reimagined in a colour palette that'll induce a neon coloured glow when in high-speed motion, the team behind the brand's Rio 2016 colourways were inspired by the winged creatures of Brazil. With variegated feathers that paint a mélange of hues when in flight, these Flyknits and Zooms were meant to boost the soaring potential of athletes at the very least.
5. Swatch With a literal take on the summer games, Swatch riffs off the famed interlocking rings of the Olympics for a high-spirited collection that's most notable for its colourways. Indulge in a piece of the Swiss manufacture's expertise — that is, knocking the fun quotient up a notch — to truly kick off Rio 2016.