10 times Clare Waight Keller of Chloé inspired wanderlust
Mention the words 'wanderlust' and 'boho chic' and they're likely to elicit an eyeroll or two from any fashion insider. Unless, the topic in question is Chloé's airy confections dreamt up by creative director Clare Waight Keller. Stepping down with a six-year tenure under her belt at the French house, Keller's best work brings to mind the spirit of adventure; her repertoire of lust-worthy frocks befitting of a modern fairytale.
"After six extraordinary years at Chloé, I would like to thank Geoffroy and all my colleagues for their enormous efforts over the past years. Working for this Maison has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my career. Chloé is a brand with values close to my heart and I have truly enjoyed working with some of the best talents in the industry," Keller remarked.
So before the designer takes to the runway with her parting collection at Paris Fashion Week FW17, we look back on the 10 best Chloé looks that might've prompted a getaway or two.
1. Most likely to inspire a stroll down the colourful streets of Cuba
2. Most likely to inspire afternoons people-watching in Parisian cafes
3. Most likely to inspire a Grecian escape
4. Most likely to inspire a Hamptons holiday
5. Most likely to inspire a romantic Roman getaway
6. Most likely to inspire a trek in Tibet
7. Most likely to inspire a beachside reprieve in the Maldives
8. Most likely to inspire a safari in South Africa
9. Most likely to inspire a trip down the cobblestoned lanes of Portofino
10. Most likely to inspire a Moroccan adventure
Clare Waight Keller's FW17 Chloé collection shows on 2 March 2017.
Leave a comment
Buro 24/7 Selection
Conscious jewellery: Diamonds made in Singapore shine in eco-friendly French jewellery
Inside our #BuroSocial dinner at The Mill
That touch of luxe: The new Tiffany & Co. Home & Accessories collection
How to speak Korean: 10 phrases to ensure your Seoul Fashion Week survival
What goes into making a Louis Vuitton trunk?
Buro 24/7 Selection