For 11 days, the French luxury label invites you to clock up air miles at its first out-of-boutique shopping experience in Singapore
If you've always dreamt of attending Chanel's runway shows and immersing yourself in the elaborate sets that Karl Lagerfeld creates, here is your chance. For the first time ever in Singapore, Chanel is housing its spring/summer 2016 collection out of its boutiques and staging it at the multi-concept boutique, Pedder on Scotts.
From 24 March to 3 April, the French luxury house invites you to check into the Chanel x Pedder on Scotts pop-up installation inspired by the Aeroport Paris Camboncreated for the SS16 show last October. Here's what you need to know for a first class experience as told through our Buro snaps.
Welcome to Chanel Airlines...
1. CHECK-IN To get on board, customers are invited to RSVP here to receive a QR code where air hostesses will check you in upon arrival at the pop-up.
2. ARRIVAL Customers will be greeted by signs as they enter Scotts Square, directing them to take the escalator up to the second floor to Pedder on Scotts — immediately arriving at the Chanel-themed airport terminal.
3. THE TERMINAL Imagine the Chanel airport terminal from the spring/summer 2016 show reinterpreted along the corridor of Pedder on Scotts. Luggage carts, boarding area seats and a conveyor belt carrying bags, shoes, costume jewellery and suitcases have been brought in specially for the pop-up. The extensive collection housed at Pedder on Scotts will be different from what's available at the Chanel boutiques in Singapore.
4. BAGGAGE Any well-travelled fashionista understands the importance of a stylish yet practical carry-on. Chanel's new luggage collection is functionally designed to be mixed, matched, and stacked for your travel convenience. Jet off with the Coco Case — Chanel's trolley suitcase — available in a myriad of styles and colours, and the iconic 11.12 redesigned as an extra luggage weekend bag that can be slotted into the handle of your trolley case.
5. TAKE TO THE SKY Globetrotters will love the airplane motifs, arrow signs, and departure board prints adorned on RTW pieces, bags, clutches and brooches.
6.IN-FLIGHT SHOPPING What's an on-board experience without some necessary shopping. Travel essentials such as Les Beiges makeup, Le Vernis nail lacquers, and fragrances will be available for purchase at the beauty counter. Our favourite in-flight beauty essential? The Hydra Beauty Essence Mist, a quick and easy skin booster.
To find out more about the Chanel spring/summer 2016 collection, click here.