Topman kicked off the menswear spring/summer 2016 season at London Collections: Men with leather jackets, pyjama suits and some British eye candy. These were our top five moments
1. Making an entrance Official LCM ambassadors the likes of David Gandy (sporting a three-piece suit from Marks & Spencer), Tinie Tempah, and Lewis Hamilton (the latest recruit) showed their patriotic support and made a handsome front row.
2. Face of the future Takuya Ebihara's our favourite face from the runway, with the Japanese model donning a patchwork turtleneck and zip-up gilet — proving that petite Asian frames can make it work too.
3. Sleepwear goes to the streets Real men wear pyjamas — Oscar Wilde and Hugh Hefner did — and Topman Design elevated sleepwear by re-imagining it as 'pyjama tailoring'. Candy-coloured stripes, relaxed fits and excessively wide-leg trousers were the order of the day.
4. The power of patchwork Spring's in excess for Topman Design, with patches and badges stitched onto everything from turtleneck sweaters, leather jackets, denim gilets and retro tracksuits. We last saw badges during the womenswear Spring collections a year ago, and now the boys have adapted them as well.
5. Dance, dance, dance What a way to end the show with music from Generation X. The English punk rock band's spitirited anthem,Dancing With Myself,had the boys strutting to one of the most recognisable songs of the punk period.
To see the full collection, click on the slideshow below.
To read all our coverage on London Collections: Men SS16, click here.