Social media scoop: Trump vs. Clinton, Paris Fashion Week and pen-pineapple-apple-pens
Trending this week
Hilary Clinton is the new Jim Halpert from The Office, Paris Fashion Week begins and we find out if there's life on Mars
1. Anthony Vaccarello made his debut with the girls of yore The Saint Laurent newbie introduced the "mono-boob" dress to the brand, worn by Binx Walton. The cheeky Mica Arganaraz also walked the show, alongside industry favourites of the past, Anja Rubik and Freja Beha Erichsen.
2. Kendall Jenner urges you to vote Last we heard, voting's pretty cute. As you say so, Ms. Jenner.
3. Trump, Jr checks in One of the 80-million strong viewers is Theodore James, Ivanka Trump's youngest child. The sixth-month-old tuned in to the debate that launched a thousand memes. But of course.
4. Chrissy Teigen isn't holding back Not that we expected her to. The famously outspoken model live tweeted through the debate, blessing us with truth bombs and images such as this.
6. Hilary Clinton becomes Jim Halpert Any fans of The Office would immediately recognise Hilary Clinton's slick move — looking into the camera with Jim Halpert (played by the adorable John Krasinski)'s signature deadpan, knowing eyes.
7. #ThrowbackThursday Flying the flag, Halle Berry posted this adorable younger version of herself.
8. The new Gangnam Style The world falls in love with yet another Asian sensation. This time, it's Piko-Taro, a fictional character played by Japanese musician and comedian Kazuhiko Kosaka. Even Justin Bieber's a fan.
10. Someone's bent on colonising Mars The man in question is Elon Musk, the SpaceX founder who plans to get humans to Mars in six years. Meanwhile, the rest of us mortals are still dealing with the same issues.
If Elon Musk colonises Mars in 6 years and they get better Internet than I do I'm going to be livid.