2. Following Snapchat's April Fools' joke, the internet went crazy With multiple memes gracing the internet, our favourite has got to be the 'Turnitin 2017 stories'.
3. Pepsi goes under fire for its insensitive ad What a way to diminish decades of African-American protests for civil rights. Our take? Stop riding on social causes as a means of personal or brand promotion.
5. If you thought Pepsi was the only one getting the heat this week, you're wrong Skincare brand Nivea recently published an advertisement with the copy: 'White is Purity'. We're just surprised at how many people failed to see its significance.
6. FavesAsia represents everything you hated about influencers There's nothing wrong with being a social media influencer, but there's definitely more to the job than being Instagram famous, getting sponsorships and feeling validated by the amount of likes. This obsession needs to end.
7. Not a case of "Keep calm and carry on" at Tiong Bahru An unusual evening at OWNDAYS Tiong Bahru went viral on Facebook after a woman was seen to physically and verbally assaulting staff members.
8. The Internet wouldn't be the Internet if it didn't react with memes Who knew Singaporeans were so creative?
9. Master of None is back for its second season on Netflix The end of the first season saw Dev boarding a flight in its cliffhanger — only for us to be rewarded with a John Legend sighting. Here's to more late night Netflix binges.