Social media scoop: Golden Globes boo-boos, Obama's farewell boo-hoos
The week started on a high as Hollywood's finest came out to play at the Golden Globes, before bidding farewell to POTUS
1. Make me up before you go-go Gal Gadot's baby bump made its red carpet debut at the Globes, while Naomie Harris went through great lengths to lie down for a crease-less dress.
2. Spoilt for choice Jessica Chastain suits up in Prada while Lily Collins had her fair share of choices before settling for a gown worthy of childhood fairytales.
3. Emotions taking us over As La La Land's Emma Stone got up to receive her award for best actress in a musical or comedy motion picture, a lot of us spotted former beau Andrew Garfield giving her the best standing ovation he's had.
7. Meryl Streep vs. Donald Trump Whose side are you on? Whether you've praised Meryl Streep's brave, honest acceptance speech or cast her aside as living in a bubble, you have to admit she's a lot of things but overrated. Shame on you, Trump.
10. Daddy's girls Perhaps the most touching moments of Obama's speech were when he referenced his daughters, Malia and Sasha — though the latter skipped the event to attend an exam. "Of all that I have done in my life, I am most proud to be your dad," Obama said.
Sobbing at Obama talking about his girls' compassion. Our next prez wants to date his daughter. #ObamaFarewell