Social media scoop: New and returning faces this television season
Soon, you can be expecting to see Ed Sheeran on Game of Thrones, Tyra Banks on America's Got Talent and many more
1. Ed Sheeran to star in Game of Thrones From the man who got us sporadically singing out the Billboard 200 chart topper Shape of You during office hours, 2017 is set to be the year of Ed Sheeran, with the redhead to star in the seventh season of Game of Thrones.
2. CW's Riverdale gets renewed for a second season Inspired by Archie Comics characters, the American TV series, Riverdale, gets renewed for a second season. For now, we just want to know who killed Jason.
4. American Crime season three and Trump's presidency Mirroring the current socio-political situation in America, season three of American Crime gets a thumbs up from the Scandal starlet Kerry Washington.
And so far @AmericanCrimeTV is phenomenal once again. No surprise there. Awesome season premiere. Wow.
5. Get your luxe-fix with Daya by Zendaya Like always, Zendaya Coleman stuns us with a copper satin dress at the Nickelodeon's Kid's Choice Award. With her launching this satin number by her namesake label Daya by Zendaya, we can now borrow some of her sartorial charms.
6. Neil Patrick Harrison joins the V.F.D secret organisation Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Event gets renewed for a second season and Harrison gets Count Olaf's signature ankle tattoo as a tribute. How cute.
9. The Vampire Diaries wraps its seven-year series Our hearts couldn't handle the finale episode of The Vampire Diaries.
10. Singaporean singer and songwriter to be featured in SWSX Music Festival Can this week get any better? Following the premiere of her music video for Sticky Leaves on VEVO, Linying is set to play at the SWSX Music Festival as a showcasing act in Austin, Texas.