Play to win premium tickets to Ultra Singapore 2016
Fastest fingers first
September's going to be a riot, and you're invited to win tickets to one of the biggest music events of the year. We have 10 pairs of Premium General Admission tickets (valued at USD$225 per ticket) to the first, full-fledged Ultra Music Festival Singapore 2016 up for grabs. The score is based on speed, so you have to beat the rest to come out tops.
The top 10 fastest players will be contacted by 1 September via email. All the best!
How to play:
1. Select any of the four squares below to start
2. Fill in your details to register to win (you can only register once)
3. Click on any of the squares to match two of the same pictures together
(a successful match turns green)
4. Once you have matched all the squares, the timer will stop to reveal your score
Terms and conditions apply:
1. You need to be 18 years and above to attend Ultra Music Festival Singapore 2016
2. Each winner will receive one pair of Premium General Admission tickets, which gives you access to express entry lanes, Premium General Admission restrooms, and Premium General Admission F&B stalls
3. Entry to Ultra Music Festival Singapore 2016 is subject to conditions of entry
Ultra Singapore 2016 takes place from 10 to 11 September at Ultra Park.
To purchase tickets, click here.
To find out what else is going on for Ultra Singapore 2016, click here.
THANKS FOR PLAYING
Now it's time to get your friends, family and colleagues involved.
If you're reading this on a computer — share this memory game by clicking on the social buttons below to post this story on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
If you're reading this on your phone — you can also click on the WhatsApp icon below to instantly share this memory game with your contact list.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
- Image: Ultra Singapore
Leave a comment
Buro 24/7 Selection
Formula 1 Singapore 2017: Duran Duran, OneRepublic, Seal and Ariana Grande to perform
The top 5 menswear stores you must know in Singapore
South Korean artist Ran Hwang’s installation for Asian Civilisations Museum uses 50,000 pins, fabric chilies, and 5 kilometres of string
Adidas is launching 6 more NMD Primeknit colourways at Pedder on Scotts
What's it like working in a co-working space?
Buro 24/7 Selection