1. She has a thing to say on the Kardashian-Swift feud
Although she's getting dragged into the whole drama, her words still ring true and in sync to what the world needs. No hate, people.
Truth is last thing we need right now is hate, in any form— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) July 18, 2016
2. She helped freshen James Corden up for work — with a karaoke rollercoaster ride
3. She adopted six rescue pups
Her furry friends include Willie, Wallace, Fina, Chip, Chazz and Baylor, an adorable husky mongrel of which Gomez fell in love with while on a trip to Canada with on-again off-again beau (currently off), Justin Bieber.
4. She has been an active UNICEF Ambassador since 2009
Having travelled to third-world countries the likes of Chile and Nepal to pay the kids a visit, the pop superstar has contributed in a number of campaigns and initiatives of the children's charity organisation. Her latest one being a face of Louis Vuitton's #MakeAPromise campaign with UNICEF.
5. She boogied down with a six-year-old fan and immortalised the moment on her Instagram
Gomez met the Zumba-loving Audrey Nethery, who suffers a rare bone marrow disease called Diamond Blackfan Anemia and had a cute dance-off to Love You Like A Love Song.