Snuggling up to Ryan Gosling for the third time on screen is Emma Stone in upcoming drama La La Land — but she's definitely not any girl-next-door archetype. Here's why
1. She lip syncs like it's her day job But who hasn't seen this right?
2. She does madcap dancing in a ship to Arcade Fire Choreographed by Ryan Heffington — the dude behind Maddie Ziegler's Chandelier moves — Stone saunters and twirls through the famed Queen Mary ship.
3. Her Pocketful of Sunshine jam in Easy A rocks our socks off She just gets us. Weekends are made for jamming to "the worst song ever."
4. She has some magic tricks up her sleeve Yes, it might be scripted — but Stone made it believable enough for us to want a nun-magician movie, no?
5. She's more than just a die-hard Spice Girls fan She does 'Spice-oke' and sheds tears of joy over Scary Spice' and Sporty Spice's digital presence. Even on-off beau Andrew Garfield couldn't help but gush at her genuine candidness, "That's so cute."
La La Land is scheduled for release on 2 December. For last week's #WomanCrushWednesday, click here.