Glam squads, winners, losers (whoops — nominees we mean) and all the drama involved in an awards show — here's what went down behind the scenes at the 2016 People's Choice Awards
1. With cameras on the stars, it's a must to get their makeup and hair on point. Natalie Dormer and Julianne Hough know that the struggle is real, while Lucy Hale's hair and makeup artist shows off her work. But sometimes, what's really important is grabbing a bite, like what Quantico star and our #WomanCrushWednesday Priyanka Chopra showed.
2. Car selfies and last minute calls with a reliable partner are a great way to keep nerves in check. Whether it's Sia's breakout dancer Maddie Ziegler and her mother rallying support or Pretty Little Liars' stars Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell sneaking in a little face-to-face action, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
3. Red carpet and show activities: Selfie duty for stars and their mates, and a chance to show your devil-may-care attitude. Even though the cameras might be on you, it's always best to get one of your own — Pretty Little Liars' Shay Mitchell had her selfie game ready. As for internet personality Nash Grier, the red carpet was just a way for him to sit back and relax. The cast of Grey's Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars also get cosy during the show, which was hosted by Jane Lynch.
4. The winners took all. Congratulations abound to Dakota Johnson for winning Favourite Dramatic Movie Actress, although she unfortunately experienced a wardrobe malfunction while accepting her award. The Big Bang Theory won two: Favourite TV show and Network TV comedy. Chris Hemsworth took home the Favourite Movie Action Actor award.
5. It's a wrap! Even the prettiest of hairdos need some down time. Lucy Hale unveils her messed up waves, which looks like a mop of effortless post-beach twirls.