There’s more to Margot Robbie than just being ridiculously good looking. Here are a slew of facts that prove she might be closer to Harley Quinn than you think
1. She is a ballbuster Margot Robbie might be the newest face of a sultry Calvin Klein fragrance but behind her sizzling peepers is no damsel in distress. In fact, Robbie throws punches and brings out her slaps more often than not. Her character punches Tarzan in the midst of a steamy scene and she is also known to have slapped DiCaprio during her audition for The Wolf of Wall Street. This girl can definitely take care of herself and is unafraid to show it.
2. She's an aspiring tattoo artist Margot Robbie is looking to expand her repertoire with the most unseemly of skills. Bringing around her own tattoo gun, a meeting with Robbie might just leave you forever altered. With a great deal of courage — on her part and her victims' — Robbie branded the whole Suicide Squad cast. Here's how she has fared so far:
3. She went to circus school No one would guess, but Robbie has actually gone to circus school. No wonder she looks so comfortable dangling upside down and swinging from tree to tree. The secret acrobat even has her very own trapeze certification.
4. She has embraced her inner freak According to Robbie, "I have a horrible laugh. I sound like a crow protecting its young." Despite thinking that she has a horrible laugh, you can hear the echo of Harley Quinn's laughter ringing a number of times in the Suicide Squad trailers. She's definitely embraced her inner freak and her own insecurities to get it going for the movie.
5. She takes her beauty routine very, very, very seriously Bringing in the same amount of dedication that Patrick Bateman commits to honing his skills, Robbie's beauty routine is close to perfect. She even has her hair cleaning itself now. We love that the picture perfect Robbie can take a poke at herself — complete with scarily deadpan expression.
Tarzan is in theatres now, and Suicide Squad will be in local theatres from 5 August. For last week's #WomanCrushWednesday, click here.