What we would buy Prince George for his second birthday
Prince George turns two today. The Buro team picks the perfect gifts for the world's most famous, blue-blooded bub
Prince George may be one of the most privileged tots in the world, but that doesn't mean he has everything a young royal needs. He's manly enough to rock an embroided blouse with panache, so we have a few unexpected gifts up our sleeves for this tiny blonde, trendsetter.
1. Aston Martin DB Junior Any self-respecting future king needs a mean set of wheels. We'll help him indulge his need for speed with this chic, vintage kiddie car...that's British-made of course.
2. The Fairy Tales of Hans Christian Andersen Because he needs notes on how to rule his people.
3. Tiffany & Co. ABC Bears Three-Piece Baby Set Georgie can enjoy his meals on the finest porcelain. Fingers crossed he doesn't toss this on the floor.
4. Kiehl's Baby products Free of parabens, mineral oils and fragrances, we want only the best for HRH.
5. Baby Dior jacket, velvet trousers and leather sneakers He's been seen in traditional baby garb, but it's time to kick up his style quotient a notch with street-style designer duds.