1. The Paper Bunny Black Twenty Seventeen Planner Best for: The go-getter Filled with hand-lettered quotes and goal pages, The Paper Bunny planner is perfect for those out to grab 2017 by its horns. With laminated monthly tabs, gold spiral ring binding and gold foil detailing paired with its black leatherette hard bound cover, this journal is a steal.
2. Smythson 2017 Soho Diary Best for: The discerning minimalist Treat yourself with this Smythson journal, ideal for planners who know that you can do more with much less. With a week-to-view layout paired with a to do list on a double page spread, this cross-grain lambskin-bound journal makes an impressive statement in bold red.
3. Moleskine 12 Months Planner Daily Pocket Black Hard Cover Best for: The editorial hustler A staple for people in the creative industry, this daily pocket planner includes a full ruled-page for transcribing interviews, taking notes and piling on to-do lists. Complete with an expandable inner pocket, you won’t have to worry about losing name cards, press passes and tickets.
4. kikki.K 2017 Slim Weekly Diary in Pistachio Best for: An unexpected burst of colour Sick of monochrome notebooks? You might want to consider kikki.k's slim weekly diary in pistachio. Enveloped in soft, pastel green leather, this notebook's nature-inspired hue is a close cousin to Pantone's Colour of the Year 2017, Greenery.
5.Mi Goal 2017 Diary Hard Cover, Jasmine Dowling Edition Best for: The change-maker Want to overhaul your life? Sometimes all it takes is a simple quote to get things going, and to get sh*t done, which is what this journal encourages. It's bright burst of colour makes planning schedules all the more light-hearted, too.
1. THE MET Art Deco Wall Calendar 2017 Best for: Nostalgic stylists The '20s will never go out of style, with countless parties and weddings themed to the glamourous Gatsby-like aesthetic to this day. Illustrated by artist-designer George Barbier, the 12 charming images presented in this calendar are from his famed series of prints Le Bonheur du Jour and The Happiness of the Day.
2. Supermama SS27 Parking Coupon Calendar Best for: Ironic Singaporeans An adaptation of the classic paper parking coupons, this calendar is perfect for those who get a kick out of all things local — ironically, of course. Made of metal, this standing calendar should sit tall at your desk to remind you of your civic duty.
3. Spick Studio 2017 botanical claendar Best for: Gardening enthusiasts Decorated with child-like illustrations of watercolour flowers, this calendar brings a smile to even to the most jaded of souls. Can't be bothered to maintain bouquets? Hang the next best things off your wall.
4. Pirelli Calendar Best for: Celebrity worshippers Photographed by Peter Lindberg, the 2017 calendar has gotten both flak and praise for these "untouched" images of A-listers. According to Lindberg, this year's edition aims to “capture sensitivity and emotion, laying bare the souls of the women in the images, rendering them more naked than a nude”. Right.
5. Le Calendrier Des Agriculteurs 2017 Best for: Hot-blooded males and females Thank you, Fred Gourdin. The photographer has captured images of shirtless men in farms all over France to pay tribute to farmers for their relentless hard work. What a gesture, and what a product.