Philosophy's Renewed Hope in a Jar is a refreshing and refining moisturiser that evolved from the bestselling Hope in a Jar. The moisturiser promises to grant the three most demanding skin wishes of consumers — all-day hydration, a refined skin texture and a healthy glow. We take a closer look at the five new products extensions that complement each other for non-stop, skin renewal.
1. Renewed Hope in a Jar Dry refreshing & refining moisturiser
For normal to dry skin, it uses a triple blend of ingredients including Asian fruit extracts to provide all-day hydration. The moisturiser quenches skin that feels tight and uncomfortable.
2. Renewed Hope in a Jar SPF 25 refreshing & refining moisturiser
Shielding you from harmful UVA and UVB rays, this has enough SPF protection for incidental exposure and gives skin a healthy-looking colour.
3. Renewed Hope in a Jar Overnight recharging & refining moisturiser
Using the extract from the resurrection plant, myramaze, this overnight booster helps in nightly cell renewal and gets rid of any dullness and roughness, leaving the skin soft, supple and hydrated.
4. Renewed Hope in a Jar refreshing & refining oil-free gel cream
Absorbing quickly into the skin, this lightweight gel cream has a smooth, matte finish for those with oily or combination complexions.
5. Renewed Hope in a Jar micro-renewal hydrating mist
This re-energising liquid mist is formulated with a blend of non-stop skin renewal technology for refreshed and re-hydrated skin anytime in the day.
From $42-$65. At Philosophy stores and counters